Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scrapbook Monthly Page Challenge for Creations with Christina

I am entering the Creations with Christina scrapbook monthly page challenge. Did not know that I would, it is so much fun working along with so many creative people.  I can't think of anything exciting that I did last January at the moment, that I would really want to scrap about.  I guess those everyday little things in life are what life is all about so here is my page . I'm going to try to carry the theme through each month, maybe transitioning color to blend from one season to the next. That is the plan at this point. Hope you enjoy. Enter Christina's challenge

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your page and the idea of the color tranisition. Good luck in your challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...