Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sponge Bob card

Hello Saturday,
Finished the Sponge Bob card Front--I always like to do something inside I will work on that tomorrow and then Post probably on Monday.  I did go to the Fungus Fair today- There were quite a few wonderful exhibits, really nice engineering on the island display that was in the middle of the largest exhibit room. There was a craft room for kids, boy did I like that, food, face painting, button making,and clay sculpting for the kids (and kids at heart) to make mushrooms from picture drawings, silk tie dyeing with mushroom dye. I made a tie dye silk square I'll incorporate the fabric  into a card later.

When I post the inside of the SB card I will give the supply list and recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...