Monday, April 18, 2011

MONDAY

Hi all I will be posting a card around 9:00pm tonight. for CTO check back
I just checked my goody bag from the Women's conference from Saturday and had forgotten there were two Gheridelli 72% cocoa chocolate squares in there -- they are not in there anymore.

They went really nicely with a cup of coffee and sandwiched between two graham crackers with peanut butter.
Does that sound decadent?
 It was, then I fell asleep. I think I am still recovering from this flu. Trust me I am not milking this. Tomorrow I will be very busy it is my long day- then I will try to get a gentle gym work out in, ease my self back into moving.
Thanks for all the well wishes it has been a real joy and comfort to read them. I had no idea, when I started this blog that it would be like this, it is like another family. HUGS to all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...