Saturday, October 1, 2011

SATURDAY-Morning-------- WINNER---- WINNER------ FRIEND

 


Fantabulous Cricut
On Wednesday the 28th I was the lucky winner of the challenge #78  Pirate party over at Fantabulous Cricut.. I am so excited I won a set of Stamps from Bugbites. Barbara was the sponsor that week. Thank you Barbara so generous of you. If you want to check out her stamps  (Click Here).  

I was also the lucky September winner over at Pink Bling Crafter from a blog hop and I won a set of Stampin' up stamps. Here is a link ( Pink Bling Crafter) to Norma's site and while you are there check out her redecorated studio. Awesome.
 
While I'm at it I might as well tell you about the cute gift I got from Cely over at Hawaii Paper Party.  I was part of her Hello Kitty Birthday blog hop. My Birthday was 2 day s before hers and I just didn't have the energy to do a hop plus I was out of town with family celebrating.  She sent me this and this  and unfortunately  I can not show you the macadamian nut kisses they were eaten quite quickly after their arrival. 
It reads If you are what you eat -- Eat something cute. Isn't that adorable.





Thank you all so much for stopping by I love to read your comments.



10 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! You are going to LOVE Barb's stamps!!
    Enjoy all your new goodies and can't wait to see what you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thats awesome.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Diana~
    You are so lucky to win all those goodies, can't wait to see some cute creativity with those new stamps....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Diana! Yay! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again, you deserved it, that pirate card was awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, so cute!!! :) Lovely card, congrats on your win, and thanks so much for the shout out! :) It really did make me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to you on your wins. Yay!!!
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...