Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Morning Winner for ----------Three girl Jam blog hop

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are having a great morning. The winner of the 3 Girl Jam blog hop gets to choose two bundles of their  favorite colors from the awesome selection that Julie offers over at three girl jam.  If you didn't win, she still has a great special going on with free shipping until the end of October.  Here is the link
3 Girl Jam

Julie is the one who hosted and sponsored the blog hop and I just want to say a special Thank you to Julie for putting it together so well.

We all had so much fun working with the ribbon that she gave us to experiment with.  Lucky me, I still have some left that I can have fun with.  Oh have a good day--- ooops so excited  about that ribbon I almost forgot to say who the winner was. I used random.org and the winning number is

33 abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...
Great pumpkins! Love how you used the ribbon! Glad to be a part of this hop with you! Carri~abusybee www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Congratulations Carri, Email me your snail mail address  and your choice of colors so I can get the info to Julie then  she can ship your ribbon out ASAP Thanks for stopping by:

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to CARRI!!! Thanks Diana for the kind words at my blog this lovely morning and for the head's up, too!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carri!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!

    I have been updating my blog recently and haven't been around to visit much, but i'm back!

    Raina
    inkinginpinkstamps.blogspot.com {new blog}

    Come and visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana, stopping by to say Hi:) Congratulations Carrie!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Carri!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...