Monday, May 21, 2012

MAY 21, 2012 ***MONDAY-CONGRATS

Hi again friends,

I did not get to do any art or crafting while I was gone, now I am making up for lost time.  I really missed it.
So here is another card that I will be needing, but it is also good for a few entries.

Whenever I make a guy card I have to remember no pearls no lace-- no frilly stuff. Most guys just really like the bare essentials. That is why this card is made very simply and with as few elements as possible.

I haven't used DCWV paper in a while, but this paper sure made making a guy card easy for me. This is called the guy stack -HELLO how easy could that be I added 2 imaginisce studs and a CONGRATS from the  Inkadinkadoo collection with versamark ink that is pretty much it this is a standard A2 card on Kraft card stock.




Challenges
My Craft spot: Congratulations
Cards for men: Congratulations



Be Blessed, Diana

14 comments:

  1. Great pattern paper:) Love the simplicity of this card. TFS!
    Hope you had a great wknd!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love your CAS card and that is one of my fav paper. Have a Great Week!

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, really nice card, I love to make cards where the paper does all the work. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect CAS card! Great paper!
    Have a nice evening.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic simply card for a guy Diana !! It's so true to not try and use pearls, ribbon or rhinestones on men cards LOL!! Love the ducky picture below so CUTE!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love your whole design. Did you know it was a DT call as well as a challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card, love the papers.

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect Guy card...love the DCWV paper and how you made it. Simple yet meaningful.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! The paper are fabulous and I love all the rounded corners. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What super papers - and a perfect guy card!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with this masculine card. The pattern paper in the back is perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card. Love how you stayed with the theme of Congratulations. Thanks for joining us for our challenge at Card for Men. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...