Sunday, September 2, 2012

WINNER of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge


CLICK HERE : for my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS LINKY PARTY opened all month long (September 30)

CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 8
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September (ended yesterday I will announce the winner on  September 7th.



Good Afternoon Friends,
That was the title of the challenge that ended on August 25 (Friends). I am posting the winner down below

 Here is the link to the challenge so you can see  the entries, I love looking at all the ideas and creativity and I really appreciate each and everyone of you for taking the time to visit and entering the challenges.
 I used the "Something to remember" cartridge, it is a  Cricut circle exclusive  for the above image.

Here are what the 36 sheets of handmade paper look like.
They are so beautiful I have a hard time wanting to cut them, so I like giving them to others who will use them - I hope the winner will.



The winner is



Congratulations    Jenny H!!!!!
Please E-mail me your snail mail address and I will send these papers out by the end of the week.

I will be announcing the SPS winner later today or tomorrow and I will be announcing the winner of the
DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky Party on Wednesday

Have a Blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!! Have a great evening, Diana :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jenny!!Awesome!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jenny.. And thank you for your prayers Diana..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for my win, the papers look gorgeous. I'm not sure I'll be able to cut into them either Diana, but will do my best : )
    Thanks for your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that witch! I finished my pages for Rhonda had so much fun making them. Kept wanting to add things...so going to love having a little time in my craft room today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...