Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WINNER OF THE DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #105 CHALLENGE EASTER

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending March 31, 2013


Good Morning Friends,

CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #105 CHALLENGE.
There were a 108 entries.  I use random.org -what ever comes up is what I go with. Everyone has the same chance. I would find it very hard to choose, because there are so many awesome projects. You are all so talented and I like all of you. I wish I could give each of you prize.  maybe someday, for now I will settle for one a month



I want to thank my wonderful sponsor Cri-Kits again for offering a Pen holder and set






The PRIZE: 




Pen holder and your choice of 
regular and neon
Metallic
glitter
pastel




If you didn't win and you want the pens you can always buy them or try again next time they are a prize in an upcoming challenge. Cri- Kits sponsors me regularly.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is:
CONGRATULATION!!!!   : Jessica
Please send me your e-mail so I can get your prize to you

Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Happy Dance....Happy Dance!!!
    EEEKKKK I am so excited! Thanks Diana!!!!
    I will be emailing you in a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jessica!! Enjoy your goodies!! Happy Wednesday, Diana!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jessica!Wahoo:)
    Have a great day Diana!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jessica!!!Yiippee!!
    Have a wonderful day Diana,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky winner and congrats Diana...I see you also won a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation Jessica! I am doing the Happy Dance with you! Enjoy your lovely prize!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...