Friday, January 23, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #149 Challenge "Valentine"




Hi Everyone,


I have a fun card today. I am using the 6x6 paper pad Basic Grey "Lucille". I have had this for 2 years and I have one more embellishment to go and about 8 more SDP sheets to go.
After all your comments last week on the paper scrap saving---- I decided to throw some of the smaller scraps out unless they are white, because those you can always stamp on.

Anyway here is my card for today.





I hope you like it.  Check back later I will announce the winner of the #148 challenge RED



Stamp: Unity
Ink: versamark onyx black
My stash: yarn



Challenges:
Unity: FWF
Unity be Inspired challenge


Have a blessed day, Diana


27 comments:

  1. You are punny! Bzzz!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment. The floral papers aare so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Diana, this is just darling! Love the vintage looking papers you have and that wonderful piece of fiber! Fantastic take on that sketch. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card - love the sentiment and choice of paper tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and I love the pop of pick that fabric adds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Fun sentiment!!
    Have a wonderful day myfriend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gorgeous image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! I love the sentiment!! The papers are so beautiful!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha.....I see what you did there! :) Clever and fun card. Love the papers you used and that fabulously textured fiber yarn! Oh, my....what a wonderful card, Diana!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Love that image and sentiment - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pattern paper very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw this on the Unity Friends with Flair. Very pretty card! Not just a card... a homemade card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card, great saying. I hadn't heard this saying before. Love it.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your wonderful Unity card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to add...
      Thanks for sharing.
      I'm stopping by from Unity's Friends with Flair.
      Dawn

      Delete
  15. that sentiment gave me a giggle!!! Great job on your card
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  16. This made me smile Diana. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card love the trim!
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun card, love the sentiment….I need this for my brother, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the paper you chose for this card. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so fun love your take on the sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...