Monday, February 2, 2015

Bitten By The Bug 2 "BABY" challenge

CLICK HERE for the RAK


CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #149 Challenge "Valentine"



Hi Friends,
Welcome to the BBTB2 challenge. Our DT sister Susan has chosen the challenge this week, she has challenged us to create a card, layout or project using  " A BABY " as the theme.
You must use a cricut cartridge with any die cut. That is it!! and have fun.



I used the artbooking cartridge to cut these adorable images out. I used the shinhan markers form my CTMH store. I want to add a little ore something to it like bling!! or twine,  or stitching.  I have been nursing my flu for the last couple of days. Three days before that I was fighting not getting it. I lost. I am hoping Sunday was the worst I have so much to do this week. The stamps I used are CTMH wild wonders and it coordinates with the artbooking cartridge so you can die cut the shapes out to match the stamps.






CLICK HERE to enter the BBTB2 challenge




Challenges:





Follow on Bloglovin



Have a blessed day, looking forward to see what you create. Diana

15 comments:

  1. Those animals are ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeee this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and adorable, Diana!! I love the adorable critters!! The sentiment is so fun!! I hope you are feeling much better my friend. Thinking of you!! Get well hugs!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Diana, I'm so sorry to hear that you have the dreaded flu! I sure hope you feel better soon!! I love, love your sweet baby card. The sentiment is just too cute!! And of course who can resist those cute critters?! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crazy for anything with a monkey in it. Nice card. Hope you are feeling better soon and back to monkeying around!

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute I love all of the wild animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card and sentiment. I love your animal theme!! I hope you are feeling better soon. The flu is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby card is SO stinken cute! I am so sorry to hear you are sick! Feel better soon~the flu is no fun!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card!!! Love the lion and giraffe!! So very cute!! Loving the sentiment!!
    I'm sorry to hear you have the flu! It's going around here in my area! I'm trying to stay away from anyone that is sick! Sure don't want it!! I pray you are feeling better super soon!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off, I hope you get well soon! Secondly, this card is absolutely fabulous. I hope you give this to a first time parent. They will adore it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet card !!!! Perfect to welcome a new baby !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...