Friday, June 5, 2015

MOJO Monday on Friday

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #157 Challenge "Fathers day"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE





 Hi Everyone,

I am going to continue to share this info with you, so you will enter the contest and join in the fun   -It's contest week at Mojo Monday!!! You know I love the MOJO sketches. This is Mojo's 400th sketch. I am so excited to enter this one, because not only is it the contest challenge, it is a DT call. Which means there should be a lot of entries and a lot of inspiration. I know, it sounds like I am repeating myself, and yes I did say something like this on Monday

Julee thank you for another sketch.

This is my third card using this sketch, so I thought I would shake things up a bit and flip the layout one turn clockwise. To make things even more exciting, the sentiment  I used is an older Verve stamp set  from 2008  called  "Thankful Blossoms".  I also used White Deliquesce from Creative inspirations paint. The banner is from Banner Bundle die set. The paper collection is Basic Grey "Freshly cut"  Of course I had to add the beautiful aqua signature color sequins from verve.


This is my second card using this sketch.  I really love the simplicity of this sketch and it can be interpreted in so many ways.


 I hope you like my project. I used the "Strong Anchor" stamp set from Verve.
My papers are from Graphics 45 and my stash



This is the card I made on Monday  











Challenges
MOJO



Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic Mojo M-Friday
    have a lovely weekend
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards Diana. I love this sketch too. It really shows off the patterned paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think ALL three look amazing! Good Luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Diana!! I love those banners and the papers!! All of your cards have been fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beauty, Diana! Love how you used the banners as your circle. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards my friend!! Love the 1st one with the banner!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...