Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Hump Day!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #130 -EASTER CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY APRIL Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge EASTER post


Hi Friends,

I signed, up last Monday with Close to my Heart. Within 72 hours my kit arrived.

Before you watch the video I have to warn you I did not edit it. At the end where you see me looking for the inks I keep referring to them as stamps.  I really meant to say ink -- Yes I do know the difference. I am still amazed at all the goodies in this kit and a bit overwhelmed. The inks are on page 138 in the idea book. You can look at that on the online catalogue or if you prefer a physical catalog,  they are located on my right sidebar.

There are forty different colors including the black.


If you have any questions at all about any of the products feel free to contact me I have spent over 40 hours this last week familiarizing myself with them and all the training I could consume.
On with the show.


Now is the best time ever to become a  a consultant with CLOSE TO MY HEART - contact me I will tell you why.
Have a blessed day, Diana

2 comments:

  1. O happy crafting
    amazing package
    I don't have Cricut
    but It is so interesting to see all this fantasting goodies.
    Have a lovely day
    hugs and blessings
    Tamara


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,
    I enjoyed the video. WOW!! So much FUN stuff!!! TFS
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...