Thursday, July 9, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #160 CHRISTMAS IN JULY

CLICK HERE FOR THE DESIGN TEAM CALL

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #159 Challenge "RED,WHITE & BLUE"





Hi Everyone, 

I always love Independence day! I hope you all had a safe one. Christmas is around the corner. The days are starting to get shorter now and guess who decided to pop in for a quick summer time visit? Yes! you got it right!!!  Hope and friends. Hope is here and the prize is none other than the elf to the far right on the other side of the angel. Would you believe that little elf does not have a name and it will be up to the  winner to name the elf.  A little hint here the last elf that was given away was named Faith by her adoptive parent Lisa. Then again it will be the winners elf so you can really name the elf whatever you want.



Welcome to 

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #160


THEME:  CHRISTMAS IN JULY..... alternative thank you












The challenge will open at 9:00 am July 9,  2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  July 22, 2015.   





Prize:


The elf on the right
along with a little present just for you
so you can play in the 3rd Annual "elf antics" in December






Challenges:





Have a blessed day, Diana

Follow on Bloglovin





An InLinkz Link-up







11 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! How Fun! Can't wait to play along! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. I looked up on the shelf the other day. I guess I forgot to put Elfin away. There he was watching us watching tv. Much better than being in a box in the attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I love seeing Hope!! Faith sits on my work desk and crafts with me every day!! She needs to make a blog appearance soon I think (she does love to have her picture taken)!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay, I just saw this one after I posted a Christmas one in the July Linky Party... That's okay I am working on a few anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today is 7/11 and I have 2 entries so far: #7 & #11.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Elf - thanks for the Christmas in July challenge - have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope is back!!!! Thanks for a FUN challenge! It was fun digging out my Christmas crafts...I think I will be making more and get a jump start on some Christmas cards!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun to get out my Christmas stamps and start making cards for this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun give away - I see Hope is ready to party once again :-) TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun Challenge!! Hi Hope!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...