Sunday, February 12, 2017

BYOB---No, Not what you think

FEBRUARY SPECIAL 

Order any bundle with green in it and you will receive 9 shamrock tags free (no coupon necessary)

 DL.ART store-

***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #198 Challenge "PINK and/or RED" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART February LINKY CHALLENGE


Happy Sunday Everyone,

I know when you saw BYOB and the bottle of champagne the first thing you thought of was bring your own bottle.  No, It is build your own bundle. Right now I have eight colors in this section, But I will be adding more soon.  So what this means is if you like one color as an example pink champagne and you want 15 yards, then you would order 3 of the pink champagne.

CLICK HERE to Build your own bundle


On March 1st the team and I will be sharing  the newest DL.ART crinkle Ribbon bundle.  I hope it will knock your socks off.  I think it is just beautiful and different than my other bundles. Have I peaked your interest yet? keep you eyes peeled for March 1st

 Take a peek and let me know what you think. I add new items periodically. Some are limited and some I just make, so when they are gone they are gone.



DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon



Follow on Bloglovin



Have a blessed Diana

4 comments:

  1. Super fun idea. I love the color assortment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea, Diana!! You know how much I adore the Pink Champagne ;) Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an assortment of pretty colors.. so I can wait to see what you've got going on!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...